Do you want to be part of the development of a new market and support the organization as a financial business partner?
In ECCO we believe true passion is essential to making great shoes. This role plays a key part in the journey of ECCO's development, support and continuous improvement within Latin America markets.
Support the successful operations of our Finance Department
As a Senior accountant you will be the main contact for any accounting or finance related matter of the ECCO Latin America regional office and two Latin America subsidiaries. You will be responsible for supporting the entire financial and accounting cycle which includes balance sheet reconciliation, budgeting, forecasting, cash flow, provide finance insight analysis, staff support, interaction with external auditors, tax professionals and comply with accounting local regulations, among others.
Doing so, you will:
- Maintain and close the books timely and accurately on a monthly and annual basis. Deliver financial statements and reports as well as internal and external tax and financial reports.
- Ensure the quality of monthly financial statements and adherence to ECCO Accounting and Financial Policies, IFRS and local GAAP.
- Ensure all Balance Sheet reconciliations are complete in a timely manner and well supported.
- Oversee and execute the day-to-day accounting activities including but not limited to Fixed Assets, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Intercompany Transactions, Retail Accounting, Costing, Inventory, Capital investments, bank transfers, expense reports and invoice processing.
- Execute the annual Budgeting process as well as periodic forecasting and internal and external reporting processes for financial, tax and management purposes, supporting the business and back office functions throughout these processes
- Active focus on continuous improvements in processes and internal controls.
- Support cross functional Projects initiatives
Experienced process consultant with great stakeholder management skills
To succeed in this position, you must have demonstrated SAP experience, be proactivity, responsible, detail oriented, wiliness to be a team player, teamwork skills, ability to connect and interact team members at all levels across the organization. Experience supporting implementation of the business strategy in alignment with Senior Management and implementation of new accounting systems.
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong organization and multitasking skills
- High level of accuracy with emphasis on attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written)
- Ability to work professionally with external customers and vendors
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish and English at a professional level.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Be a key part in helping us continue the expansion of ECCO into new territories. We offer a unique opportunity to be a key player in the development of the Latin American market for ECCO, support the growth of the business strategy.
Imagining yourself at ECCO? Get a glimpse of what your new exciting career entails on www.enter.ecco.com.
CREATE THE FOOTPRINTS OF TOMORROW
At ECCO, you become part of a meaningful, developing and multicultural workplace. You join a global family of more than 25,000 people who are proud to create the footprints of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Denmark, we are a family-owned company that offers international opportunities. Our offices and facilities have an informal culture and relaxed dress code – our shoe code is slightly stricter.
Join us and we guarantee lifelong learning – the speed of progress is up to you. So, if you’re curious, passionate and ready to make an impact, you’ll fit right in.