This position is open to Latin American countries
We're looking for a Senior PHP Engineer with deep technical expertise in Drupal and Wordpress to join our Open Source Engineering team as we continue to grow. If you are excited about working on a variety of projects ranging from small Wordpress builds to large multisite Drupal implementations keep reading.
In this role, you'll join a team of passionate developers and work alongside front-end engineers to architect, develop and maintain complex web applications for our clients. You'll collaborate with our internal teams on designing, developing, testing, and supporting advanced data-driven web applications using the latest versions of Drupal and Wordpress content management systems. You'll share your passion and expertise with our growing team, helping our developers elevate their skills and integrating the newest technologies for continued advancement.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for providing architectural guidance and solutions to clients in the form of technology assessments, roadmaps, and ongoing leadership
- Work as part of the distributed development team and execute projects within your technology domains
- Scope and estimate technical work
- Work with a cross-functional teams to design, develop, test, and release features within an Agile Scrum methodology
- Work with client stakeholders to understand and define requirements and define technical solutions to meet these functional and non-functional requirements
- Contribute to and maintain Drupal and Wordpress best practices and standards
Who you are
- 8+ years experience with PHP and MySQL development
- 5+ years of Drupal and Wordpress architecture & development experience
- Experience working for a consultancy, digital studio or digital agency
- Experience managing multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Strong focus on scalability, performance and security
- Good attitude and communication skills
- Interest in enhancing skills and learning new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Legal authorization to work in the US
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people's lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client's customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.